- Recognize-See that you've sinned & are out of fellowship with God.
- Repent-agree with God about your sin & confess it to Him.
- Rethrone-mentally put Christ back in the center of your life, because sin pushes Him out.
- Replace-you must put something in place of the sin or it comes right back.
- Rejoice-Stop and realize that our fellowship with God is unbelievably sweet!
- Remember-to keep these good thoughts in mind as we move thru each day.
- Repeat-repeat this process again and again as often as necessary.
We all struggle to stay constantly right with God...we are all sinners and must get right with Him on a daily basis. Dr. Gibb's message last week on getting clean has really stuck with me and this is something that has helped me that i thought i'd share!